Well, I finally did it. After riding Tri-Baby, My Tadpole recumbent, for 3 or 4 years with the engine not lining up properly, I cut the old permanent engine mount all out and bolted down a new mount plate that can now be adjusted to where I need it. The old configuration was never meant to be used like this. I welded a threaded pipe to the wheel sprocket to thread on a freewheel for peddles to make it street legal and it didn't allow the wheel to go over far enough to line up the chain. Hopefully my problems in this area are over. I was running a 49cc on it till I ran it to death and had to go back to my original motor, A 33cc which still pushes it around pretty well. Time to start saving up for another 49cc I guess.