View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 10:34 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Who's Running the Super Rat?

Originally Posted by Davezilla View Post
Amen brother... very well said...

I got the same issues where it becomes hard to keep up with all the new stuff and how they're coming out each month or so too... what I may have been right about last month may not always hold true for this month or the next month over when it comes to these things so I try to keep a pile of parts at the shop so when I need an engine I got enough compatable parts to build one... Right now I got plenty enough jugs and pistons but need to buy a few more bottom ends... preferably 40mm but I can make the 38mm ones work if they got the short rods, if they're the long rod version I can still make these work but would need to buy at least 4 more pistons.
I really need to read up on what Duane is selling before I place any orders tho for sure...

I've noticed that he isn't showing to have any lower available right now and I also noticed that in the add for the lowers he has removed the part that said they were 38mm stroke lowers...Shrug?????

I have plenty of engines and lower currently, but I'd sure like to know if he plans to get some more of the 40mm stroke lowers and engines.

Scroll down and you'll see that the 38mm stroke part of the add is gone now

The listings for the kits and the complete engine only still has the 38mm stroke description.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!