View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 09:40 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Who's Running the Super Rat?

Originally Posted by mapbike View Post
Well, bottom line is when Im wrong Ill admit it, I always try to post or reply with things Im confident in knowing is truth and fact, but the human element we all suffer from makes it for certain that we will sometimes be completely wrong or partially wrong.

I believe a real man or woman is gonna step up to the plate and be willing to humble themselves and admit fault, I dont trust people who are unwilling to admit fault, usually they're cheats, liars and unreliable people on many levels who think more of self preservation than anything else.

I was wrong and Ill admit it sir, thank you for the "not looking for an apology" but when someone is dead wrong and everyone knows it, to not come forward and admit it just shows the true colors and gets you the arrogant idiot label either in front or behind your name.

"Pride comes before the fall and a arrogant spirit before destruction"

Confidence is a good thing but pride is destructive in my opinion, some get the two confused like the "self asteem" mess we hear all the time, I believe self asteem is bad, but knowledge and confidence in ones ability with a good and greatful attitude is a good thing.

End of rabbit!
Amen brother... very well said...

I got the same issues where it becomes hard to keep up with all the new stuff and how they're coming out each month or so too... what I may have been right about last month may not always hold true for this month or the next month over when it comes to these things so I try to keep a pile of parts at the shop so when I need an engine I got enough compatable parts to build one... Right now I got plenty enough jugs and pistons but need to buy a few more bottom ends... preferably 40mm but I can make the 38mm ones work if they got the short rods, if they're the long rod version I can still make these work but would need to buy at least 4 more pistons.
I really need to read up on what Duane is selling before I place any orders tho for sure...