View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Smile Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You need some of those newfangled studded tires....
I'd pay to watch a Texan ride studs on ice !
Sorry to hear that the weather is so unusually crudddddddy for you right now.
On a different note: I went to pick up the flying pigeon today....
It's not a pigeon it's a very old euro something .
I'm actually kind of disappointed, I dare not screw with this one. Darn it anyway.....

LOL.... dont be surprised if we couldnt ride with studs on ice as well as anyone else....!

Well, I should say dont be surprised if some of us could do it as well as anyone else..LOL

Ya know everywhere you go there are those that can barely walk and chew gum at the same time and to watch some of those folks give it a try would be a big laugh I'm sure.

I just wish we had a chance to get on some good solid ice once a year and ride with spiked tires, I'd be game for it in a heartbeat, there was a time when we could have years ago, but it doesn't stay cold enough down here anymore for the stock tanks to freeze over.

But it seems the weather cycle is starting to change beck around a bit, last few years we have started to get more freezing rain, snow and sleet again like we did last night, 21 degrees this morning and a high today of about 34, but it doesn't last long anymore, by Monday and Tuesday back up to 65, we only have about 3 more weeks of potential colder weather and then we will be in spring warm up and the storm season will come, Hail, High winds and tornadoes..... eek..... Don't care much for that mess but at least in bewtween worrying about getting our homes blown away and loosing everything we have, we can get a little wor weather riding in until it gets so hot the the tires dang near melt off the bike...LOL!
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!