View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Good, two stroke motor kit.

Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
As far as I can tell from Song Top he has a warehouse in Cali and one on the east coast.
He always sends a message that if he is out of stock in one or both of his USA facilities
The unit may come from China.
I have yet to have to wait more than 7 days to receive a shipment from this seller.
You may have just received his standard message...

i got this from Song-Top... Don't really feel like waiting a month or two for my motor. I would of passed this up if I knew it was coming from China and had to wait long time.

"Dear Valued customer:
Thank you for purchase. We will ship out the item within 1 business day as promised. Please understand that this item is coming overseas from China which means that it will take longer to arrive than domestic mail. Please refer to the estimated delivery time chart in the item description to estimate your item’s arrival time.

PS:If the item you buy is just located in LA US or Sydney AU, the item may reach you directly from LA or Sydney"

I checked UPS tracking and nothing has physically been shipped yet. All it says is that UPS received shipment information from sender and label is created.

Last edited by Eric2.0; 03-04-2015 at 02:12 PM.