View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 11:38 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Intrepid Wheelwoman View Post
Thanks mapbike

My trike is at a halfway stage to being converted over to an electric motor instead of the hub motor it had before. At the moment it's pedal only, but that will change soon I hope. After a lot of use my trike's not quite as shiny as it used to be and is acquiring its own patina. My dilemma at the moment is to decide whether or not to let that state continue or to restore it back to being all shiny again.

Semaj, - I purchased that windscreen from a trader in China, but last time I checked he wasn't stocking them anymore.
Concerning the windscreen, I have thought about making me one out of a piece of Lexan which would actually be easy to do.

Maybe I'll get a chance to work on that sometime.

Well, just do the bike however you will like it the best, i think it looks good with the petina and I think it would be just fine if it was brought back all nice and shiny, either way its a nice trike build and I'm sure when you get done it will be even nicer.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!