View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 11:26 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
LOL Mapbike, I moved up here from down near Corpus 3 years ago. raised my whole life in south texas(Bishop, near kingsville 3k pop, que Dramatic thunder and violins)... oddly no accent. anyhow. No Issues with the country way if you will
Oh yeah.... didn't mean to come across negative toward you in any way, just having a little fun, there are a lot of good folks around here in this area that dont do the country ways because being raised in the near by Town of Brownwood at pop 20,000 roughly they dont know squat about country living.

I'm just a country fella that likes the old ways and country living, I'm a steel horse rider, hunter, fisherman, gardener, wood cutter, ammo reloader, welder, wood worker, lover and a fighter but not a wild bull rider and not a "Cowboy" by especially todays definition which is a perverted version in many ways just like the music they call country music nowadays, which isn't at all in my opinion since its just watered down pop music about cheating and drinking with a fake country twang for the most part being sang by people that couldn't make it in real pop music or good ole Rock-n-Roll, yeah this can open a big can of worms but I just call it like I see it....LOL!

If you ever ride your bike up to the Brownwood area give me a holler and if I'm able we'll go for a motorized bike cruise, I'm a God fearing Red Blooded American and I like anyone else that is the same, I'm sure we'd have a great time chewing the fat and taking a cruise on the motorized bikes, just don't put on not Jason Aldean or crap like that or you might get a hole shot through they stereo...LOL!!!!

Peace, Map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!

Last edited by mapbike; 02-23-2015 at 11:32 PM.