View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 10:58 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Smile Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
Mind you all texans might not feel the same way about the exlamations no matter how cliche they may be.
Im glad you had a good time in town, Post up that eye candy!\

edit: Dag nabit, im too late, you already did :P

what do you reccomend in the way of wind screens for those of us thinking about adding them to our rides?
You did see where I said "small town rural Texas"didn't you?

Some of us dyed in the wool country folks that live just a little North and West of where you are in big city Austin still carry on the country folk way of looking at things and the way our parents and grandparents talked, come on up to this part of the state and hang out at a goat cook off, brisket cook off, stock show, rodeo, tractor pull, hunting camp or our annual Rattle snake round ups and you'll hear Yee Haw among many other words and phrases along those lines before you leave...LOL!

We love every type of Texan and those elsewhere for that matter but we also say when it comes to our way of talk and thinking that city folks just don't get it....LOL!

We aint dumb hicks by any means but we enjoy country living and the simple things in life and many of us carry on the talk and traditions of the kinfolks that came before us because we truly believe their way of living and thinking was a lot better than what is considered mainstream this day and time.

So I'll say a big Yee Haw and a Howdy doo to you my fellow city slicker Texan....!

I can do the city things too, but I'm gonna countyfy it a little because that just makes it more fun...
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!