View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 09:32 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Default Re: Im a newb and have way to many questions in the confusing world of motorize bikes

When I do this project I most likely will convert to fat tires, cause my fat butt will destroy other tires lol and their built in suspension-like feel makes for smoother rides.

Alright so what im getting is, "get a trike", " defiantly 4 stroke power engine", and reduce the trailer size, a no no for china girls(china engine bikes)

Thanks for the advice on the bike and 4 stroke, I will have to look at budgets before considering doing anything to motorize any sort of bike, I asked these questions to get an assessment of how difficult and expensive a project this is.

I cannot size down the trailer as it is also part of my pop up vendor stand I will use in the spring.

Can anyone provide some insight on how to build a 4 stroke trike, and where to get parts/a kit. Videos, Shop links, Etc.

also I am a bit unclear and concerned about any laws and regulations I could run into issues with with Michigan and Illinois with one of these projects.

And I plan to document every detail of this process