View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 05:50 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Curious about the engine, :question:

Just a note to those who order the upper cylinder kit from the link I posted earlier, it is possible that you could end up with a jug that has very small ports, lately I've got three different GT5 jugs from different vendors and they where all the same castings and have very small ports, they all have the same markings on themso its obvious to me that these are all coming from the same place in China, not sure what the reason for all these super small port GT5 jugs is, but I havent run one of them yet.

I guess Im gonna have to clean one up and run it to see what the overall performance is like, personally I cant see it being that good for a desired high rpm build since it looks to me like the flow will be really restricted compared to the standard sized port jugs.

Just wanted to put this out here since I have got three of these lately and had never seen them before.

lately the just listed in the link below has been the only one I've got for the GT5 that has what I call 5he standard medium size ports.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!