View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Smile Re: Curious about the engine, :question:

Originally Posted by CarpsCustoms View Post
NIICCCEEE goood to know. Okay soo i'll use a 3 stage sanding process for the deck,
clean everything up and put it together...I'll post more pics when its together. Thanks map, youre like a motorized mentor lol
glad we could help CC

I have to say thank you for the nice words, but I also have to say that in fairness the little bit I know doesnt compare to the knowledge of others here on the forum, Im still learning also and I just do my best to share what I have experienced and the experience of others whom we know we can trust so we can all know as much as possible about all the little things about these fun little engines and the great hobby.

I just try to share information that I hope will help someone the same way I would hope someone would do for me and by the way several people on here have given me a lot of good info and pointers and I appreciate all of it and just try to pass it along.

Best wishes on the engine build up, I hope it will be a good solid runner for you.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!