View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 10:58 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 66cc Motorized Bike: DIY Fender Extenders

Originally Posted by 66cc View Post
We have 2 season up here in the Great White North (GWN); Winter and Summer. As soon as it starts to get cold it really dips, and as soon as it gets warm, mind you pretty late in the year it gets nice and hot and stays!
So we still have to go about our days 365 days a year. I enjoy MBing so much that many days, not even weather permitting id rather leave the car at home and Ride along in the MBike.

Only when it dips below -20C (-4F) is when there is no safe way to be outside for more than a few minutes at a time, and I forget about riding!

Thank you MapBike.
Ride safe as well, and enjoy the southern Texas Climate!

We have some friends that just moved to Alaska, my wife lived there before we met and now she's talking about maybe wanting to move back up there some day... I guess if we were to do that, I'll get a taste of the really cold weather, I'm gonna fight against moving to Alaska though, Id rather go somewhere North a little but not quite that far North..LOL!

Safe riding wishes right back atcha buddy
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!