View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 11:58 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

I dont know what mine gets but nothing even close to 150mpg

as far as I'm concerned from the bikes I have I'd say no one else is getting 150mpg either, just wishful

my slowest and probably most economical bike uses a full 2L tank plus just a little extra to make a 50 mile round trip ride, I havent figured it up exactly but i know this is no where near 150mpg, probably about 90mpg give or take a little and none of my other bikes will get this good and are most likely in the 70's mpg or so I would guess, it all depends on how the engine and bike is set up and how hard you push it, I run mine hard and fast since most of my rides are 20-50 mile round trip rides unless I just cruise down the roads out here around my place to kick back now and then.

Cruising like I do at 38-43 mph most of the time has the engie wound up purdy good so fuel economy is much lower than a semi stock engine that just putts around at 20-25mph like some do, those bikes will no doubt get better mpg than mine but I still think 150mpg may be a stretch for even the low speed riders.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!