View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Curious about the engine, :question:

Originally Posted by maniac57 View Post
All the other wide intake engines I have seen here were normal 38mm stroke engines.
The only 40mm stroke I have seen in Memphis is my GenV. None of my customers has ever brought me one. And the only guy who had ANYTHING out of the ordinary only had the one wide intake engine and a few oddball 49cc's. Everything else about the engine was typical 38mm chinadoll. Just a better jug.
Well Maniac, because of the odd ball 35mm intake bolt width I went another route today and ordered an engine that specifically shows to have a 40mm stroke, I have no idea whether or not the lower is of good quality or not, I'll know for sure when I get the jug off and see the crank and rod, I'm gonna build a FOR SALE bike and this kit had a good amount of parts that I like and the price was good so I went ahead and stuck my neck out on the deal, may have been a mistake but then again it may be a good one, time will tell.

$119.85 to my door

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!