View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 04:24 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Curious about the engine, :question:

Originally Posted by curtisfox View Post
Won't be anytime soon as got to many other projects going on.............Curt
Curtis I just looked over on and see that they are selling the type engines that I posted the pix of.

The intakes are odd ball, the standard we're used to is the ones with a 32mm center to center bolt pattern and then we have some now with the 40mm spread, these engines with the shorty intake are a 35mm spread, a tad wider than standard but not as wide as the wider ones, no aftermarket intakes for these girls, and there kit says the ones they have come with a standard 410 bike chain like the older grubes used to do and some may still be that way, I'm not sure.

They also come with the NT Speed carb which is a good extra in my opinion since fuel line size isn't as big a deal as with the regular NT carbs.

I'm gonna go backk and look closer at the pics I posted after I post this to see if the other come with 410 chain and Speed carb, I wouldn't care for the small weak 410 chain myself, but the speed carb is nice and I can make my own intakes if I need to so that odd spread wouldn't be a big deal for me.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!