View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 01:36 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Hey, new guy here. Planning builds for 8 bikes on MTB frames. Recommend some pa

Originally Posted by Dirtynails View Post
Ok thanks,

yeah i have two motors coming from amazon right now. They are flying horse 66/80cc from bikeberry. Would you recommend canceling those and ordering from dax then?
That would be your call brother, but I honestly doubt that the engines you ordered will be as good as the dax engines.

Its possible that they may work out ok, I haven't had one myself but i'm honestly not a big fan of bikeberry based on experiences some on here have had with them, but other have said they've had good service so... who knows.

I do know for a fact that Pablo at SBP and Duane at thatsdax are top notch vendors that I have bought serval engines parts and pieces from since 2009 and I have always had perfectly excellent service and not a single complaint or problem with anything I have bought from them, dax does charge a bit more for his engines but they're proven winners and he provides excellent service after the sale and to me that is added value I dont mind paying a little extra for.
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!