Thread: If You are rich
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 11:00 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: If You are rich

I guess part of the fun is the build it's self and the experimentation to make it go fast... Staying China Girl here I'd say start with a fresh Dax bottom end, Massive port timing mods, indexed piston, Fred head, homebuilt expansion chamber, intake bored out to match carb... Wait... I already got that...

Ok... If money wasn't a factor...
CNC billet cases, Balanced and welded crank, CNC billet jug with hard cast iron bore insert and correct transfer port angles, Single ring piston w/ chrome ring, CNC Billet head with matching squish band to the piston, Case induction using KX85 reed box, Custom tuned stainless expansion chamber. Then for the bike it goes in... Full suspension long travel swing arm with Ohlins shock and downhill front end, 240mm dual disc brakes up front, 220mm single disc rear brake, all hydraulic master cylinder and calipers. 26" rear wheel w/ 2.5" wide tire, 29" front wheel w/ 3" wide tire. Jack Shaft swing arm pivot w/ hyrraulic pump and hydrostatic motor on front hub for 2WD... That should be enough to keep me going for a few weeks or so...