View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Here I had this excellent picture of Mary Anne in my head and then you had to bring Barney into the mix.... Dan that is just plum wrong of you to do me like that......!

Seriously, I am so frustrated for Chained, wow... that really stinks to high heaven... I'm so thankful Texas law around these parts doesn't make an issue with motorized bikes, cops around here actually think theyre cool and give a big smile and thumbs up when I pass them in town or even out on the shoulder of a main highway.

Is Florida law anti motorized bicycle all the way around or just against certain types?

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Chained, had a weird dream about your situation. (not the one where Marry-Anne & Ginger walk up to me on the island, holding hands and ask me who I think is prettier)

But you got pulled over on your bike. It had a mock battery above the rear tire and wires going to the bottom end of your engine. The officer was "Barny" from the Andy Griffith show. (he was in black and white but rest of the dream was in color)

You said to him you were in fact on a hybrid Electric bike. Although it had an ICE engine as a generator, it was propelled via electricity making it legal in Florida.

Barny became distracted as he had lost his one bullet and told you to move along.....
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!