View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 09:45 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: "So & So" Motorbikes, I don't get it???

Originally Posted by curtisfox View Post
Me love peanut butter,and peanuts but hate peanut tanks, they just got a funny shape...........Curt
Ya, a barnacle as Scotto likes to call 'em ;-}

We can't all buy frames with a tank in them or make a good looking one ourselves YET...

... 3D printing out a custom tank to fit your beach cruiser frame is getting closer.

My first 3-D printed prototype is for the 29" Macargi Fatal Love.

A horrible name for a motorized bike but a heck of a frame and parts for under $250, I can fit most anything in it, and the upper cavity should allow over a gallon of fuel storage for distance between fill-ups which anyone with a 2L 1/2 gallon tank knows gets old fast.

I have my cardboard template with plumb line for 90 degrees.

And the basic CAD drawing is in progress.

I have help from some CAD savvy friends on my gaming web site that do this for fun making entire vehicles to play in the game which makes this 'just a part'.

There is far more to it than that I am doing in my own forums but the point is it won't be long before many can ditch the peanut for under $100.

If any of you versed in CAD for 3-D model printing in .STL format get ahold of me and join in the design fun as the more .STL files there are for different bike frames the better.
KC's Krusiers Builds