View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Thinking about offering up some custom Decals.

Originally Posted by 2door View Post
Thanks a bunch. I'm going to try a local artist supply store today and see if they carry anything like Experts-Choice. If not I'm going to order a couple of sheets from your link and see how it works. Reading the info, it appears that this is exactly what I've wanted. Could have used it years ago when I was building model cars...oh, wait, they didn't have inkjet printers back fact, there were no computers... and radios had tubes
2door you'd be better off trying a good hobby shop if you have one locally. Not a problem glad I could help out let me know if it works out for you as I will be restoring /modifying an old Scwinn 10 speed I will also need to make up some graphics for it. Testors also amke a software kit to design up the graphics on your computer it will scale down the graphics to what you need. Again I haven't used it yet but it is cheap enough to try you might be able to find it at Walmart or same thing the hobby center. lo
looking forward to seeing your bike when finished drop me a PM to let me know how the stuff works for ya.