Thread: Mill/Lathe
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Smile Re: Mill/Lathe

Originally Posted by NEAT TIMES View Post
Danny 1 stroke

Have not been on here much at all for too long. Do remember asking the guy with 2 doors; If a chicken coupe has 2 doors, what would you call it if it had 4 doors? At that time he did not know the answer so I told him. It would be a Chicken Sedan.

Just ignore the Danny 1 stroke, nobody understands, roflmbo.

A few months ago, purchased a small cast iron metal lathe with 24" bed length and 5" swing. Wore the Patina off by over fondling it. I got so exciting that now have all the ingredients to assemble my 12" swing Atlas metal lathe with a 54" bed with 4 & 3 jaw lg chucks etc.

Now that I`m financially ruined, found a lg shop that will do any machine work needed. They were all to busy before, unless a body could wait awhile. If we wanted it in two days, we would have came in 2 days !!

Have been building sawmills for a couple years. If you add onto your shop, will saw all your lumber for free, you just need to come get it.

Hello Ron how the heck are ya buddy.... just wanted to say howdy haven't talked at ya for a long while...

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!