View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 11:54 AM
2door's Avatar
2door 2door is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Posts: 16,218
Default Re: Need some modification help

Here's a suggestion.

These are apparently sold but you can find them on fleabay, new and used. They are also called 'dog bone' risers. That's an old biker term for them. Use it in your search.

Age and Treachery Will Always Triumph
Over Youth and Skill & "Charlie Don't Ride"

Last edited by 2door; 10-08-2014 at 11:58 AM.
Reply With Quote