View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: my bonus was better than expected so i bought a spoiler

Originally Posted by Creative Engineering View Post
Follow what's comming...if you like what you see; jump quick, because I won't be doing this again any time soon...if ever. I really want a Felt Bolt!

exactly....i cant wait to see what your gunna do

on my first try i went electric and made a makeshift transmission of sorts and mounted that and the elec motor under the seat behind the seatpost tube....totally removable with no holes in the frame....i guess it was a jackshaft out of an old steel hub with 3 solid for the motor the second solid for the rear wheel and the 3rd was a freewheel to the pedals..the 2nd and 3rd sprockets were the same size.....worked perfect but wasnt enuff

if i could get a jackshaft with that setup i could flip the wheel back over and use the stock freewheel in the back and get my pedals back and keep my disc brakes

im not far from you so i might even swing by to check it out personally once you get some stuff probly gunna have to decide while your stuff is still setup.....ive seen some of your work so i know whatever you end up doin is gunna be cool

im getting the bike for my next project on gunna use a china girl....i hope you have some clutch kits left.....still need to save up for the motorkit tho

waiting anxiously for pics

ps: i got these pics from broward county cycles before the site went down.....i didnt like the way he drilled thru the frame on his mount......this is not my bike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 31_1_b.jpg (30.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 90_1_b.jpg (35.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg _05.jpg (47.3 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 62_1_b.jpg (26.1 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by junkyard; 01-23-2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: forgot something