I have decided to use my Roo Print motor in this bike after all.
And have built a new Boost Ported top end for it reusing my RSE reed set up.
Port times aren't too radical, as I'm after good power from low down, But know this crank is good for over 10 000 RPM and also know that this pipe will support that sort of behavior.
After spending quite some time on the barrel, I decided best to match the cases to the transfers, but while I had the bottom end apart, I took advantage of the straight cut clutch and sprocket shaft and have shimmed the sprocket bearing out by 3mm to hopefully help clear the 24" x 2.35 'Digger' that I have ordered.
Next I'm thinking to strip the bike once again and repaint the frame, this time in a 'Gloss Ivory' to match the forks.