View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 04:46 PM
Smile Re: New Member *Round Rock, Texas*

Hi kingkay!

Welcome to the forum. I recommend reading as many posts as you can. More than likely your questions have already been answered in the threads before you. By doing so, most of my questions were answered before I could even ask.
Replace all of the stock hardware as soon as you can. It's no fun having to drill out a bolt or screw. I went with all stainless steel hex socket hardware such as. Scroll down the page for the item.

I purchased every size needed for my motorized bike from this and another seller. Every order was completed. Yes the price is a bit high because you have to buy lots. But trust me it's way cheaper than going to say Lowes and paying $3 for 2.

Thread lock everything with medium blue. If you can't replace the hardware at least double nut everything you can.

Buy backups for everything which could down your ride for an extended period. Magneto, CDI, clutch pads, cables, levers, etc, etc, you get the idea. If you can manage it get a backup engine as well. Break it in before it's needed, that's what I'm doing with my ride.

Post lots of pictures. Pictures see things that you miss. I'm using a picture cloud called imgur.

Hope this helps, I live in North Carolina so I'm sorry I cant come over but there are other members who live in Texas.

Have fun, be safe!