View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 07:35 AM
Smile Re: Howdy from NW Missouri

Hi pedalpusher63!

Welcome to the forum.
Yeah I dream of building a unique motorized bicycle myself, but decided it would be better if I got my feet wet on modding something first. But evolving into custom builds is what I would really like to do. This hobby is very addicting lol. But on the plus side I'm saving a ton of money on my gas bill every month. I went like from between $50 to $60 dollars a month to less than $10 a month. It's been a couple of months since I filled the tank in my mini van. In fact I've been driving the van every couple of weeks just to keep the battery charged otherwise I wouldn't be driving it at all. I really love my MB. Can't wait to finish it. Unfortunately I had a problem with one of my computers. Corrupted file prevented my laser printer from working. Tried to repair the file but was forced to format the hard drive and reinstall all the software. Been building and programming computers since 1973 so it's no big deal but haven't been able to work on my motorized bicycle most of this week. It's not this computer, it's the one I use for making printed circuit boards. These days anyone can build a computer. It's not like 40 years ago when you had to program everything with DOS commands, lol what fond memories lol. Anyways how about some pictures of your new build?