Thread: 40 MPH Club
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 05:10 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: 40 MPH Club

Ok.. I built another 38mm Stroker motor. 3/4 ramp, Slant plug head, Modified Chromey Exhaust and RT HP Carb. Install on the Fixe went well.. I love the Steel Frames.. I was able to use the Fixed Sprocket on the left side to simply bolt on my 36T. I did it old school as the holes in the 36T matched up perfectly with the Sprocket that came on the bike !! So..For those of you that do not like the Sandwich, this setup is for you !! I love the overall install and the bike. I was not able to use the Chrome Banana expansion chamber as there was nothing I could to to keep it off my font tire since the forks on this bike are pretty much straight. So.. I had to go with the Modified Chromee. Also. I did not intake port match.. And so..With that.. I have been able to hit 36mph so far on this bike.. Disappointing? humm.. Maybe a little.. But 36 is fast and I love the bike.. Too bad it is sooo tough to bend and make the Chrome Banana fit as it really does add power.. I will port match the intake and see where that takes me... Anyway.. Enjoy the pics.. Enjoy the ride..

O yes.. I removed and replaced the Rear Wheel reflector to the same position as the valve stem. This balanced the wheel... Weird.. Eh ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-001L.JPG (68.6 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-002L.JPG (95.1 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-003L.JPG (77.4 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-004L.JPG (73.8 KB, 133 views)

Last edited by thatsdax; 08-16-2014 at 12:56 PM.