I've got the bike running with the old bottom end from the Phantom and the top end from the old Goat motor, She's a ripper and hit 10 000 no worries, a very smooth motor, near as smooth as my 'Roo' Cranked motors.
I lifted the exhaust port a little and this seems to be good with this pipe, I have sacrificed a little low down compared to how I had the Goat with the torque pipe for a bit more top end, this has complemented my slightly lower gearing and she is a bit quicker up top, less inclined to lift the front wheel now though, but I think that has a bit to do with the frame lay out and change of pipe.
I havn't got a decent set of dirt tyres for her yet, and she's on a set of cheap street tyres ATM, which aren't much good for anything but cruising.
Still deciding on the right tyres.
But I got a new set of 130mm forks for her today in a vivid white, which matches my new rims, The frame will be done in some 2 Pac White left over from my Suzuki.