Thread: Buba's World
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 09:29 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Buba's World

It has been a while that I have not posted

Last weekend my wife and daughter went to visit family for two and a half weeks so I have scooting all over LOs Angeles on my stock schwin/stock grubee running good!!!
Last weekend at the long beach swap meet I got Harley fever -bought a custom low and stretchy hardtail Harley frame cheap and two wheel sets with great tires/cheap
CCC was pedaling a bit** dyno and dmb/dennis had a way too fast Harley sportster all tricked out -Buell he had for sale
later Sunday afternoon rode my motorized bicycle down to the Bartels Harley dealership Marina Del Rey to checkout rides- their shop guys/sales guys generally speaking are a snotty group but I saw that nostalgic glimmer/glint in a few of the visiting customers eyes when they spied my mb.

later at night started searching for engines etc Craig's list and got a few leads but today Monday I had to get down to the scrappy part of town and on my way back home stopped by a guys shop who usually has lots of Japanese rockets for cheap -low and behold three big Harleys!!!

well I bought one the valve train chain is being replaced
Man it is a big machine!!! well I am going to get my china girl stuff built out and Dyno -Micargi and Electra Frame a few engines and keep on with my chop and bop so......

dang- destiny has a way of doing that to you...
watch what you dream about and be mindful of your thoughts

ride safe

Last edited by buba; 07-28-2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: need to complete and afraid of being timed out