View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 07:25 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: What got you into all this trouble?

I never have a hard time reading what you post here Dave, you do a fine job.

Even when I read the long post on here which happen to be my own many times LOL, it doesnt bother me when I see misspelled words or if it all kinda runs together, if I have to back up and reread a line or two inorder to get the point thats OK, most of the time we can understand what has been said and thats all that matters, I hated English Grammer in school and I sure ain't gonna start getting picky about all that stuff now, I know we all have our different pet peeves, but dang this life would sure get boring if we had everything just the way we liked it all the time or if everyone thought just like us.

The old saying about "Making Mountains out of Mole Hills" comes to mind for some odd reason...

But Hey, it's all good and we just mozy on down the road and dont worry about the little things right?

My Dad always told me growing up we need to "be very careful when we start poi ting a finger at others and realize when we do, we have three more pointing right back at ourselves, they never was but one man that walked this earth and was perfect, and we ain't him"

Peace, Map
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!

Last edited by mapbike; 07-22-2014 at 07:28 AM.