I got up early this morning,
with a mission, to get a carb to fit on my new bike.
I gave up, and so borrowed the 'twin's' from my Softail,
They may become permanent, as they should be able to feed my Roo a healthy diet, and look mean.
So otherwise I've left the motor stock for now,
Installation was drama free, with the only 'moddifications' other than the carbs being a slight twitch of the exhaust to clear the pedals,
I gave the exhaust a slight match porting, but was a much better size opening than any of my other standard pipes,
The chain guard needed clearancing for the heavy chain.
It's a beautiful day, we've had a bit of light rain yesterday, but sunshine today, All that's left to do is trim the steering tube and take her for a test run.
It's just still a little early here for noise.
I also have the missing pieces to my case induced Mongoose, so hope to get it running very soon.