View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Default Re: a tiny inovation

Originally Posted by BarelyAWake View Post
Two minor amendments & I'm in 100% agreement lol, we all have our moments
No. I cant speak for the rest of the world. I've never been outside the U.S. But Americans (not all, but a lot) are fat, stupid, lazy, greedy, ignorant, inconsiderate and just plain selfish. I've had multiple jobs in the service industry, and most of the people I encounter on a daily basis are big, stupid animals, too stupid to not crap where they eat. THIS is why we have mandatory safety features. I have no faith in Western "civilization" anymore. Nothing anyone can say will change that. You wanna know what I did all day today? Hustled grocery carts. How many times were the carts put in the corrals in an orderly fashion? ZERO. How many times did I almost get hit by stupid jackholes who weren't paying attention as I was crossing the parking lot while pushing a gang of carts? I stopped counting after three. I used to work at a pizza shop, bussing tables, washing dishes, and it was also my job to keep the floor clean. People would slop food all over the tables and floors all the time, because they knew we had to clean it up. Just because its someone else's job does not give you the right to make it harder. No, the land of freedom is the land of the fat, stupid and lazy.