View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Talking Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Cyclin View Post
Big G that sounds awesome. Someday I hope to have your skills. Sorry to hear about your customer service issues tho, people are so rude. Especially since it was the companies fault not your own.

Today I didn't do much to my ride except crash it. First crash I have had motor-bicycling.

You know those blue barrels filled with cement, weighing around 400 lbs? Well as I was pulling into work I saw a bunch and decided to ride between two of them. At the last second I noticed there was a steel cable spanning between them and got clotheslined from my ride at 35mph. (which in itself is awesome cause that means I have brought this build from 19mph to 35mph in the last few weeks ) When I crashed I pulled two of those barrels down with me so you know I hit HARD.

Luckily my bike is fine, just a few scratches from what I can see. I survived with a dented left arm, aching knee, messed up right hand and a little ankle pain. The hand part is my least favorite since I work with computers/lasers, so my index finger and thumb are my main tools! But yeah, overall it was still a great ride, bike ran smooth, and meds kicked in so I feel pretty dang good. And lucky it was so minor it could've been much worse
Things like that happen often here in Texas to us country boys, best way to know when one of us is fixing to get hurt like that is when you hear someone say " Hey.. Ya'll watch this...!" ya know a Red Neck is fixing to bleed or get busted up in some way....LOL!

Main thing here is just glad you're OK, that could have been real ugly!

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!