View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 12:38 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Talking Re: Introducing myself and my dual suspension BMX build!

It was nice today so I got a chance to get some pics. I still have several parts to put on but its too fun to stop riding long enough to do anything haha. I found out that I can rest my feet back on my pegs and the pedals stay wherever I put them.

I was at a stop sign last night going to a friends house when a guy walking down the street says "That's bad*ss man!!" I love peoples reactions to my bikes. Last summer as I'm putting around the local park, I see a guy who has his head down really struggling on his bike. He looked very tired. Then he looked up and saw me and my bike. The look on his face was priceless! It was the look of "I'm over here about to have a heat stroke and this guy is effortlessly cruising around with the wind in his face!"

Like I've said before I have been really lucky with this build so far. Before I got my SBP expansion chamber exhaust I found a "muffler tip" at the local auto parts store that I liked. When I got the pipe I slid it over the sbp muffler and it was a perfect fit. The muffler is 2" and the chrome tip is 2 1/8"! Also, its the perfect length to put the exhaust sound behind me and right behind and bellow the rear foot peg. Check it out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BMX 025.jpg (316.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg BMX 026.jpg (312.1 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg BMX 028.jpg (304.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg BMX 031.jpg (307.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg BMX 034.jpg (312.2 KB, 63 views)