View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 09:06 PM
greaser_monkey_87 greaser_monkey_87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 397
Default Re: Just set up a new lower engine, and now the rear wheel locks when clutch is engag

The bottom end is either called a bottom end or a case, sometimes a crankcase, the part that goes on top of the case is called a cylinder or a jug, and the part that goes on top of the cylinder is called the head. The gasket between the cylinder and the case is called a base gasket, and the gasket between the head and the cylinder is the head gasket. The bolts that hold the cylinder and head to the case are called the head bolts.

Last edited by greaser_monkey_87; 06-25-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Reply With Quote