View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 04:07 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Talking Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Here is a deal you cant beat with a stick in my opinion, 12 ga spoke and a good steel wheel master wheel...24"

Also here is a bunch more to look through if the wheel master isn't what you have in mind.

Originally Posted by Cyclin View Post
Thanks for the advice I think I will go for an all-new wheel. Before I install a hub adapter I would need to re-spoke this one anyway. When I rode home yesterday upon arrival I noticed the wheel wasn't as true as when I left. Looks like I broke a spoke, but luckily it didn't harm anything else. Unfortunately my spares are all 26" from my earlier builds, and there is just not enough frame space to fit it to the 24" frame.

I figure if I am going to have to retrue the wheel, coupled with the non-standard hub for an adapter and the fact that I am not a huge fan of the current multi-speed cog set, I may as well buy a whole new wheel I like more and keep the old as a spare. I will re-measure the hub when I go home on lunch and make a final decision. Thanks again
I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!

Last edited by mapbike; 06-24-2014 at 04:11 PM.