View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 05:04 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Introducing myself and my dual suspension BMX build!

Got a few things done. Got the tank mount done. Installed the fold up foot pegs. The seat is long enough for two(small peeps). So the pegs will be nice for that but also, if I wanna have my feet even and kinda to the rear I could use them.

Now I just need to clean the tank out, install the exhaust, adjust derailleur and brakes and a few other odds and ends. Not shown in these pics I have my tail/brake light/turn signals installed. It's not permanent but what I'll use for now until I order some 12v turn signals and use my 12v fender mounted tail light.

I will have more progress and pics in the next couple days. Can't wait to fire this new motor up and see what it can do.

The mirrors in these pics are just kinda on there. Not adjusted in any way. The blue tape on the rear brake cable is to hold that end in while I was making adjustments. Not done foolin with them so its still there til I get them the way I want.

So far everything has worked out better than I could have hoped for. I have been very lucky. As you can see there are tight spaces on this frame and I have never seen anyone else do one with a shift kit. This was also my first single to 7 speed conversion. I didn't know for sure if I could get all the parts and pieces to fit.

Thanks for looking. Check back in I'll be adding stuff all the time. Let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bmx1.JPG (317.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg bmx2.JPG (313.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg bmx3.JPG (307.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg bmx4.JPG (304.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg bmx5.JPG (315.7 KB, 33 views)