View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 11:43 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by placidscene View Post
I got to go on a ride today!
We are about to move out of state, and so all I have been doing for the last 3 months is fixing the house to sell and packing!
I have gotten out for the occasional ride, but tonight I told my wife I needed to go ride and run the bike out of fuel for the move! lol She's smarter than that, and didn't buy it, but we were done working for the day and she didn't mind anyway. (I probably would have gone anyway! lol)
Rode around in the dark for about 45 minutes. The tank was close to empty when I started, and I still didn't run out of gas.
I haven't checked the MPG since I got it tuned, but it must be better cause I should have run out.
Oh well. Ill just use that excuse 1 more time in the next couple of days! lol

When I got back I was walking up behind my bike and that angle caught my eye so I took a pic.

Well hate to hear your leaving the great State of Texas man, but hey gotta move on to other things sometime.

Hope where y'all are headed that they are motorized bike friendly so you can continue to enjoy the ride.

Best wishes and hope to see you back on here telling us about the new stomping ground you have to ride on.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!