View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 06:32 PM
greaser_monkey_87 greaser_monkey_87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 397
Default Re: Help - Help Me Get Motorized

If a cop ASKS you what cc it is, tell him it's legal. The engine has some identifying stickers and plates, but they're all easily removable and you can make a tag for it that says 33cc or whatever. I would go with a 49cc 2 stroke kit and gear it down, get a stamped plate for the engine that says whatever cc, and you would be fine. The only way the cop can prove it's not is if he physically takes your engine apart and measures the bore and stroke, which even if he were inclined to, he would not have the tools on hand to do so.
Reply With Quote