View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 12:22 AM
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member
Default Re: Help - Help Me Get Motorized

Hate to be so indecisive but regardless if paypal will or won't approve me, I think I am going to go ahead and get a 33cc gas motor kit for a bike, I wish I could find a local store or at least one in the US that sell these but these are the kits I'm currently looking at,

I can't to call the DMV here and ask if 33cc is the max for peddle assisted motor bikes heh, if its 49cc, I"d probably start looking at 4-stroke 49cc motor kits like,

I know most feel that cops are not that hard on people that ride such bikes but I honestly don't want to take the chance I end up finding the one cop that is, I can't afford a ticket or getting the bike taken, I just don't want to take the chance, because I have that kind of bad luck heh.

going electric will have to be a future build, which I'll be happy to come back and ask plenty of more questions about, when that time comes, for now, its more then likely I'll be getting one of the kits I linked above, though I'd be happy to buy a kit in the US if any one knows of such a kit at such a price, a 33cc motor bike kit at those prices some where heh.