View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 03:12 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: My Pig thinks it's a cargo Pig.

Originally Posted by knightscape View Post
Awesome load! You need one of these:

I love mine, had it for 5 years now. I've hauled 80lbs of dog food like it was nothing. Most lopsided load was a 5 gallon keg of beer (full). Going to pick up 2, empty 3 gallon kegs today with it
Purdy neat gadget... I had to laugh watching that video though... those fellas are off in their own little world.....sounds like those guys have spent way to much time studying under some far way out in left field professors ..... but they did a great job with the video and Im sure there will be a small amount of people who will find their gadget very useful, it would go over much better in third world countries probably but for us here in the good ole USA the automobile and internal combustion engine will be what most all of us use for transportation for many many many years to come.

I do like their set up though, personally I like the idea of a trailer that will allow me to have cargo hauling ability when I want it but also allow me to just have my regular bike when I didn't need to haul things, thanks for sharing the link.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!