View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 06:49 AM
LR Jerry's Avatar
LR Jerry LR Jerry is offline
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
Posts: 1,019
Default Re: Please Help Decide, thanks.

In Oregon your build must be considered one of the following a moped, motor assisted scooter or an electric bicycle. A moped can be self built but must meet moped requirements. A moped also requires a drivers license. A motor assisted scooter doesn't require a driver's license but does have a 35 cc limit. An electric assisted bicycle doesn't requires a driver's license. However if you have a suspended license you can't operate anything with an electric motor or gas engine on it.
Land Rider Jerry

Last edited by LR Jerry; 06-12-2014 at 07:02 AM.
Reply With Quote