View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Looking to buy first bike engine kit and i need help deciding which is the best?

Originally Posted by rogergendron1 View Post
I just realy do not like seeing newbies get shafted by buying an ebay kit thats all out of whack lol, woth the old style 3piece crank and con rods with no oil holes and a jug with casting flash so bad it flakes of and destroys the jug and a head that cant even seal the plug

so i recomend they spend the extra money and order a dax lower and top end unasembled and then clean it up inspect it and put it togethwr them selves and learn about the motor wile doing it and i recomend you all buy the punch head even if you dont get the high comp one simply because it will cool the motor properly and seal right and the plig threads wont leak and it has a proper squish band

its worth the 35 bucks all day and night

so when this question is asked i say buy a dissasembled dax and put it together youdself and mod as u see fit so you can learn about the motor and be proud of it when your done and not to mention it will run btter and pull harder too

dax or gen v doent matter and if you really want to lear order it dissasembled bottom end and top end seperate

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!