View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Davezilla View Post
I could let you have my original forks for your new build once I get my Girvin fork finished and installed, it's just a basic front suspension fork but it does work pretty well, it's set up for 26" wheels and has the 1" threaded top. My new one is the threadless type so I'll have to use the stem that came with it and can throw in the stem and bearings as well.
Thanks for the offer Dave, I coulduse another good set of 26" forks for another bike and would be willing to purchase the set from you, for the Western Flyer bike I neex 24" forks though because I want to retain the V brakes and I have 24" wheels front and rear on that bike, I have a couple more sets of 24" forks but they're pretty rough and have set out and get some rust on them and the boots ars cracked so I really would like to find a nice set of 24" suspension forks for it, I know they're out there I just have to locate them, im old school and have never used thteadless forks before so I dont know much about them.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!