View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Hadnt done a thing to my bikes today, but I came into town to do a couple things for my mother and as I passed by one of the local pawn shops I happened to see an old Orange cruiser bike stuck back behind an old mtn bike, so I made a mad dash to see what it might be and it was a rough but good shape Kulana Moon Dog 7 speed cruiser, paint is rough but overall not a bad project bike, they make darn nice builds in my opinion and the one I already have is a nice riding bike.

Oh the best part of the deal was the little gal I ask about price for the bike told me thay figured they'd need to get $10 for it, well I almost strained my shoulder trying to get those two $5 bills outta my pocket, ai got me another good little Kulana bike now, good day for me bike shopping.... since all I was actually doing was going to pay a cell phone bill for mother and get her a pepperoni pizza from little ceasers.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!