View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 08:43 PM
Motorized Bicycle Newbie
Post How do You break in your ht motor?

When I was young 13 I built a kings on a Shwinn n did it by instruction manual. Switched to 50:1 when it was 4 tanks down and used some mc pre that claimed 100:1 for most high end Japanese 2 strokes . Got that motor up too 33 on the flat after I ****ed up and drilled 2 holes in my muffler cap ever since then it was weak. When I was 20 in SC I built one I got off that guy who has or had a shop downtown there and so did my buddy we were not opening it up right off the but there was a dirt road Hill real steep off his driveway by the 3rd time we road I opened that thing up and still had too pedal, the hill started right there on the driveway and was steeper than most in SF but I got that bike to go 42 clocked by a cop with the pocket bike expansion exhaust it was lacking in torque but due to the exhaust. Now I got a new build a stinger motor with the straight plug and aluminum no paint like it always had. The only difference Is it's 50t while the others were 44 the 1st was the old hole sprocket. Now what pre did u use, how did u break in and does the plug make any difference I never had a bad HT plug.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1400895306701.jpg (1.05 MB, 54 views)