View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 02:44 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Grease: How Do You Do It?

No doubt Amsoil is known for making excellent products, I have never used them myself but have hearx and read nothing but good reports.

Schaeffer product are less hearx about in some areas but they make an excellent product as well, there 2 cycle oil is good stuff in an outboard engine for sure, a bass boat I used to have had always run Mercury Quicksiler or the top of the Evenrude line oil and did really good on it, but someone recommended I switch to the Schaeffer oil because I would ses a difference, wow it was very noticeable once I ran a full tank through that engine, it would rev higher and plane out much quicker and I picked up 4-5 mph on the top speed, nothing at all change accept switching to the Schaeffer oil at the same 50:1 ratio, several truck drivers and farmers around here swear by it also, its just harder to find around here, im not comparing it to Amsoil because I know Amsoil is top of the line in the synthetic market.

I run Lucas full synthetic in my Harley and use Schaeffer grease since that is what I have locally available

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!