View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

Originally Posted by Greg58 View Post
The most I've done in one day is 71 miles on a m/b, once I did 80 miles on a dirt bike at Duram Town plantation here in Georgia. That is probably the most grueling thing I have done, I did pretty good keeping up with a couple of twenty year old kids.
thats a lot of miles on a bike seat, I'd have to carry extra fuel to go more than about 50 miles my 2 liter tank is next to empty at that range, a gallon tank would be excellent and maybe a couple pints extra tucked away on the bike somewhere for a little extra insurance along with a pack or two of Opti2 in case I needed to refill at a pump somewhere.

set up this way I could ride all day pretty much, how many miles....?????? I dont know for sure but it would be a bunch!

when I was younger I had an RM80 that had been bored out with a better head and bigger carb, that thing was wicked fast for a little 80cc and I would hit the trails with a bud and ride all day long, no telling how many miles, been saddle sore from that thing many times back in the day.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!