View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 10:36 AM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

I know this isn't actually an intended topic here, but I ride my bike 40-50 miles on a round trip to and from town from time to time and its very enjoyable to me, my dax GenIV lower is very smooth and I have my bike set up for comfort and good cruising speed, tops at 43.? MPH on the flat when there isn't a major head wind which will knock me back to the 39-40 MPH range, I have a wide and soft Cloud9 seat on all my bikes which makes a huge difference and I have mini ape bars so I can sit upright and don't have to hold myself up by my arms, my best bike ain't the coolest looking and not fancy at all but run very good and is a pleasure to ride for even long distances, only problem I have on this bike is fuel capacity, the little 2Liter tank will need to go as soon as I can get either a 1 gallon behind the seat tank built or maybe another 2-3Liter behind the seat tank installed along with the front tank with a T connection in the line so the rear tank will act as a reserve that can come on line if I need the extra for a long ride, I've had an idea for a tank in my head for a while now and I'm hoping to get started building it before to long if time permits.

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!