View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 11:44 PM
Motorized Bicycle Elite Member
Default Re: Yet another mixture thread, or...? (Starting problems)

Originally Posted by Teratoma View Post
No no you guys are fine - I'm not offended. I'm the one most likely to go off on them - I'm a bit pissed and I just meant I didn't want to take the thread in that direction.

I've already decided I'm not going to ask my roommate for any more help. He's dismissive of everything I've relayed to him from here, yet has no answers himself.

So no apologies necessary fellas! Your advice has been invaluable and I'm very glad to be here!

Thank you for your understanding and I can tell you straight up I wish we could get more new members with such a good attitude and outlook, my hat is off to you and anything I can tell you that I know for a fact is true .... you got it and if I dont know there are several other excellent more knowledgable people on here which you have already heard from some here in this thread that can and will be more than happy to help with solid advice to someone like yourself that has such a great attitude....

I dont always ride WOT, but when I do..I do my best to keep the rubber side down..Ride safely my friends!